Sunday, November 12, 2006

.....

Iceman says: dude that faggy guy
Iceman says: from ummah films
Iceman says: everyone loves him
(...Kingplops...) says: hes famouse
Iceman says: even though hes gay
Iceman says: wth man
(...Kingplops...) says: dude
Iceman: muslims are so lame, they like talentless people
Iceman: thats why jews kills us
(...Kingplops...) says: even a lass at work mentioned him the otherday...she thought he was funny
(...Kingplops...) says: im like wtf
(...Kingplops...) says: shut up bitch
(...Kingplops...) says: im the only funny guy
Iceman: says: yeh did u slap her
(...Kingplops...) says: I almost did...but I had a glass of water in my hand

2 Comments:

Blogger Reham said...

Hahahaha, I miss you jerks.

Too bad I had to grow a personality. :(

November 28, 2006 1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol 180 taking tramadol high blood pressure - tramadol online mastercard

November 13, 2012 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home